Give students and staff a safe and secure data environment to learn and work in
Cyber Security services designed to support and compliment your school’s existing IT support.
In an increasingly IT reliant educational environment, the safe storage, transfer, and accessible use of data is the life blood of any school. Every year thousands of organisations and educational institutions across the UK fall victim to cyber security flaws. Often with disastrous consequences – having data lost, stolen or ransomed. Consider the unmitigated impact of this on your school.
With 30 years experience, I can help protect your school, staff, and students through simple measures that integrate security into your everyday practices without disruption. Greatly reducing the risk of your school becoming a victim or accidentally losing data.
As your on-call cyber security officer, I can support with simple advice and implementation of basic security procedures, or I can help you gain a globally recognised cyber security certification to publicly demonstrate to parents and school stakeholders that you put the digital safety of the school and it’s students first.
The education sector accounted for 13% of data breaches in the first half of 2018, compromising over 32 million records.
Cyber criminals are specifically targeting education institutions.
JE2 will compliment your existing IT team:
- Friendly cyber security risk assessments
- Implementation of policies in line with the Department of Education and UK legal directives
- Certification including Cyber Essentials, IASME and GDPR compliance
- Staff, pupil and parent training to mitigate key threats
- Cyber security overwatch and on-call support
Benefits to you
- Protect your school and it’s people from crippling cyber threats
- Provide a safe and secure digital environment to teach, learn and work in
- Mitigate obvious threats inside and outside of school through staff and student training
- Government recommended certification will boost confidence with external parties such as exam boards
- Ensure you have full understanding of your lawful obligations for data security
- Cost savings are often seen through more effective infrastructure management
- You have on-call access to a cyber security expert
Hugh Koch Associates, Cheltenham
Lyn Niblett Bookkeeping, Stroud
SDMS UK Limited, Shrivenham
MD Mainstream Digital, Cirencester
IT Service Provider
I’d love to help protect your data, staff, and students through effective cyber security.
As founder of JE2, my core focus is to help busy organisations like yours stay safe online, preventing data from being misused, lost, stolen or ransomed.