Working with JE2 will increase your profits and help to protect your clients from crippling cyber threats
White label services designed to compliment yours.
As an IT services provider, you are in a unique position
In the modern business space, the safe storage, transfer, and accessible use of data is the life blood of any enterprise. Everyday, organisations across the UK fall victim to cyber security flaws. Often with disastrous consequences – having data lost, stolen or ransomed.
As an IT services provider, you are in a unique position to proactively protect your clients and prevent a catastrophic cyber security breach. You may be responsible for servers, software, tech support, repair, upgrade and service continuity.
As your cyber security partner, JE2 can seamlessly integrate into your team, creating new revenue streams for you and enabling you to broaden your product portfolio to include proactive cyber security support, training and compliance services, complementing your existing client support.
1 in 2 small and medium sized UK businesses will experience some kind of cyber security breach.
-National Cyber Security Centre
White label services that compliment yours
- Friendly cyber security risk assessments
- Certification for small businesses including Cyber Essentials, IASME and GDPR compliance
- Certification for larger businesses including ISO 22301 and ISO 27001
- Implementation of cyber security and data protection policies
- Training and change management across an organisation
- Ongoing management of physical and digital cyber security requirements
Benefits to your clients
- Provide peace of mind through expert cyber security support and best practice
- Keep your client businesses safe and secure
- Provide certification, which is becoming a business necessity and a commercial advantage
- Your clients can be confident that their organisation is complying with the law
- Your clients can be confident that their business is a secure place to do business in and with
- Cyber skills and knowledge will increase at all applicable staff levels
- Businesses often see cost savings through more effective infrastructure management
- Your clients can be confident in the knowledge that their IT provider is proactively taking an interest in the overall health of their organisation.
Benefits to you
- Cyber security risk assessments often produce recommendations for an increased spend on IT infrastructure to genuinely improve security and business continuity
- Through JE2, you can to provide recommended government cyber security certification
- Your enhanced support abilities ensures your place as a secure foundation of your clients supply chain
- You have on-call access to a cyber security expert, putting your available expertise ahead of your competitors
- Boost confidence in your client relationships as a proactive IT service provider
- Our partner business model naturally generates revenue and work for you
Hugh Koch Associates, Cheltenham
Lyn Niblett Bookkeeping, Stroud
SDMS UK Limited, Shrivenham
MD Mainstream Digital, Cirencester
IT Service Provider
I’d love to help your business grow and impress your clients with added-value cyber security services.
As founder of JE2, my core focus is to help busy organisations like yours stay safe online, preventing data from being misused, lost, stolen or ransomed.