Keep your practice, patients and data safe and secure
Cyber Security services designed to support and compliment your existing IT provider.
In an increasingly IT reliant medical environment, the safe storage, transfer, and accessible use of data is vital for any organisation. Everyday, medical practices and institutions across the UK fall victim to cyber security flaws. Often with disastrous consequences – having data lost, stolen or ransomed. This can lead to reduced operations, financial loss and patients suffering identity theft.
As a member of the medical services supply chain, you are in a unique position to proactively protect sensitive data and prevent catastrophic cyber security breaches. With 30 years experience, I can help protect your entire organisation, staff, and patients through simple measures that integrate security into your everyday practices without disruption. Greatly reducing the risk of you becoming a victim or accidentally losing data.
As your on-call cyber security officer, I can support with simple advice and implementation of basic security procedures, or I can help you gain a globally recognised cyber security certification to publicly demonstrate that you put digital safety first. All JE2 services are designed to compliment and work with your existing IT provider or internal IT team.
Cyber criminals are specifically targeting the medical sector.
Cyber attacks on the medical environment and the supporting supply chain increased by 27% Jan-Sep 2018.
JE2 will compliment your existing IT team:
- Friendly cyber security risk assessments
- Implementation of policies in line with NHS and UK legal directives
- Cyber security staff training on key threats and preventative measures
- Certification including Cyber Essentials, IASME and GDPR compliance
- Certification for ISO 22301 and ISO 27001
- Cyber security overwatch and on-call support
Benefits to you
- Protect your organisation and it’s people from crippling cyber threats
- Provide a legally safe and secure digital environment to visit and work in
- Mitigate the most obvious threats through staff training
- Government recommended certification will boost supplier and customer confidence
- Ensure you have full understanding of your lawful obligations for data security
- Become a data-secure foundation of the medical supply chain
- Cost savings are often seen through more effective infrastructure management.
- You have on-call access to a cyber security expert
Hugh Koch Associates, Cheltenham
Lyn Niblett Bookkeeping, Stroud
SDMS UK Limited, Shrivenham
MD Mainstream Digital, Cirencester
IT Service Provider
I’d love to help protect your data, staff, and patients through effective cyber security.
As founder of JE2, my core focus is to help busy organisations like yours stay safe online, preventing data from being misused, lost, stolen or ransomed.